Friday, December 19, 2008

dedicated to my special frnds

The misty wind , the shimmering rays
Everything whizzes past me in a blaze
As i am reminded of my horrid past
The moments that i often lived as my last
But for frnds like you i have lived on
To tell a sordid saga , a candid tale
You bore my grunt , all my grudges
Yet never frowned at me considering me to be crazy
At times i see you atop a tree
Looking past the meadows ... trying to help me break free
Alwayz be good , always be happy
Stay with me coz i guess i aint that shabby !!.

5 comments:

  1. umm...feeling special nw... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...its simply amazing !!!! lucky are those who are ur friends !!!! n amazing piece of poetry...hehehe..if only i m allowed to judge a senior !! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. well....lucky are those who are your friends...n an amazing piece of poetry for sure.....oops...if only i m allowed to judge a senior !!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. well it was amazing dear.really it can anyone ,mesmerize any1.even a person like me ddude.bye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. misty winds and shimmering rays will be the speakers of future as well when no doubt we all will stay with our sweetie pie ........reminiscences are always to make u sanguine towards even better future.....take care guda............

    ReplyDelete