Thursday, September 10, 2009

scribble ...



A hymn to the SEA
I wanna get lost in thee . .
so plz let me in
for the eternal peace that lies therein .



I want to blame my fate again
But that wont ease off my pain ..

I m gng down , i can easily sense that
Though i was alwayz praised as a promising young lad ..

My expectations have already proved to be a tad too much
But i can't refrain from it nd will smehow keep on with the search ...


Fate .. O my congenital Fate !
Why is it that u treat me as ur surrogate ??
All that i have is put at stake
Only for you to depict it as an awful mistake . . .


the sound ain't tat of a sweet temple bell ..
. its my death knell resounding in hell
coz tats where i m destined to dwell ...
as my blood vessels now begin to swell
with the rotten blood billowing out an acrid smell . .



Woh bhi kya din the . .

Jab dil ki har ek aarzu bayaan kiya karte the
Bade se bade gham ko saath milkar seh liya karte the
Jarurat ho sahare ki toh aap sabke kaandhe the mil jaate
Har ek mulakat ko hum kilkariyon se the sajate
Kisi tarah saath bana rahe , yehi toh the hum chahte
Par apni hin rah pe sabhi chale jaate
Bhul ke un sunehre yaadon ko jo aaj bhi hain mere mann ko lalchate ...

8 comments:

  1. ....nice one......nostalgic memories.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But u never care to make a simple call or even send an sms-------------dedicated 2???

    ReplyDelete
  3. @tan - dedicated to frnds who r girls :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. you r blessed wid great talent. another awesome creation :)
    well done :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaaa....u noe wot...myn wz supposed 2 be da very frst comment...cuz wen i had frst tried posting it...dere wer none f em...[:(]...
    bt...newyz...cumn 2 da point...
    brilliant compositon buddy.....as alwyz....!!
    i can trust u on it .....[:D]....awesum...!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bhaiya u r simply awesome...................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. itne gamgin poetic pieces.aah..lead to sighs...ab kuch fresh aur jolly likho...waiting..

    ReplyDelete